5 tips to Mental Health & Physical Health
Mental health and physical health go hand in hand. below are our 5 top tips to physical and mental health
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
- Sleep 7-9 hours per night
- Wash – teeth twice a day, hands with soap, and body most days (everyday if possible)
- Food – Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day and limit man-made processed foods
Mental health top tips
- Connect – less screen time, more personal interaction
- Be Active – Exercise is great for the brain and building self esteem
- Keep Learning – Sense of achievement and also great for building brain cells
- Give to others – too much self focus is never good, other people matter. Forgiving others
- Be mindful – Noticing the incredible creation around us, the beauty and being grateful
A-life is the leading provider of Healthy Workshops, Fun Fitness Sessions and Alcohol & Drugs Awareness Workshops for primary schools. Almost 1 million children have taken part in our workshops and we would love to visit your school to help teach these vital lessons to your pupils.
Our workshops provide a brilliant hook for your health topic or Healthy Schools week, with our superb range of resources and activities that bring the curriculum to life for your pupils in a way that wouldn’t be possible in the classroom. They are packed full of curriculum and fun! The hands-on, multi-sensory activities are accessible for all ages and abilities and have been carefully designed to meet and expand upon many objectives in the Science, PE and PSHE curriculum. With 15 years’ experience and expert coaches, we consistently receive outstanding feedback from staff and pupils alike.