Additional Measures for COVID-19 when visiting Schools
Additional Measures for: Coronavirus (COVID–19)
When visiting schools, all our workshops will be run with measures in place to reduce the risk to the lowest practicable level while still keeping the fun, hands-on elements.
- Just one coach visits the school (with a face covering to use where applicable)
- Hand sanitiser is provided for children to apply at the start and end of the workshop
- Children attending the workshop are kept within their bubbles (maximum number of children at each session varies depending on workshop)
- Option for children to carry out activities in smaller groups
- Children will be asked not to touch display boards
- For some activities fewer resources will be set out to allow for thorough cleaning between sessions
- A break has been introduced into our timetable between each workshop/bubble for enhanced cleaning of resources or for resources to be swapped for a fresh set.
- During the workshops the coach keeps within social distancing guidelines*
* Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).
- Our team all work independently, lowering any risk for workplace transmission
- If any of our coaches report Coronavirus symptoms, they will follow relevant government guidelines for testing and reporting the matter to any schools/classes visited, which is all well documented in our systems